Friday, August 03, 2007

So many things happened...




But I'll just update 3 things...

Firstly, my deepest condolences to the Leongs and Tehs... May the Lord give you strength and peace to go through this difficult time. Yes, you are right, Geri, always appreciate and EXPRESS yourself to your loved one, coz, nobody really knows what's gonna happen the next second...




2nd thing:

Does this lady look like she had already given birth to 17 kids?





Well, that's becoz, she just did! You can read the full news here, but seriously lor, she is just amazing... It's like, her full-time job is to be pregnant and give birth... LOL... Not that I want to, or I want to have 17 kids too!!! Siow meh? 1 is more than enough for me. Or the MOST 2.


3rd thing:

God is trying to tell me something here...

Ninty four-year-old Phyllis Turner (C) poses with her supervisors, Professor Colin Groves (L) and Professor Maciej Henneberg after she received her Masters degree in Medical Science from at the University of Adelaide in this handout photograph made available on August 2, 2007.
94!!! Phew... yup, You are right, Lord. I'm only 28 and I definitely can get my Masters degree!

2 Comments:

Blogger AdRIaN said...

oh my god! this lady wan a football team in her house? :D

Friday, August 03, 2007 11:16:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

I think she wants 2 teams

Sunday, August 05, 2007 7:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home